Thursday, October 8, 2009

Anybody have this problem, dark hair and pale skin?

Just wondering if anyone has this problem. I have naturally dark brown hair, and Casper-white skin, and light brown eyes. I can tan easily if I am outside alot but I usually put on alot of sun protection.



I get remarks like "Oh, Honey are you feeling well?" or "Are you anemic?" now I know that everyone is different. I have always wanted tawny skin but naturally I don't and I get tired of people saying this to me, I mean what is wrong with being soooooo white naturally, it is wierd I mean I am part Native American, Spanish, German, and Norwegian and turned out with Darker hair and eyes and white, white, white skin.



Just wondering if anyone else has to deal with something like this and what do you do?



Anybody have this problem, dark hair and pale skin?

It worked for Snow White so why not you. In the end she got the prince and everything!!! Besides you may want to tan out side now but I bet you won't want the wrinkles and sun damage that comes with it when your older. I think natural skin tone always looks better. Just be happy with who you are. Besides, some of those people asking if your anemic are probably just a little jealous that their skin doesn't look like fine porcelain too!



Anybody have this problem, dark hair and pale skin?

I am really really pale. I can tan if I go outside, but I'm not outside much, and when I am I put on a lot of sunblock. I deal with it, I really don't mind it. I guess you could go tan? or use some tanning lotion?



good luck!



Anybody have this problem, dark hair and pale skin?

I definitely share this "problem," but I ignore lookism. I used to try to get some color, if any, but now, I don't even care. "Tan, if you can," or, in my case, "Rust, if you must" with the self-tanning lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment