Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair bumps?!?

i think its b.c im black cause black ppl arent supposed to wash their hair everyday like white people, but i got all this acne from wear my hairs lays on my head [bangs] i dont wear it on my face anymore but they still keep coming. how can i get it ti stop?



Hair bumps?!?

dont put so much product in your hair, that will increase pimples, and wash your face every day. i wash my face twice a day and my face isn't dried out or anything, its fine. you can also pin your hair back or use a headband or elastic headband so you can be sure no hair will ever get in your face



Hair bumps?!?

try seabreeze and st. ives apricot scrub



Hair bumps?!?

my g/f is black and the same thing happened to her (is it because of wearing your bangs like smoothed over your forehead?) She just quit wearing her hair like that and then used those Clearasil face pads for acne every day and some kind of face scrub too



Hair bumps?!?

My fore head does that every time I get hair products on it. Then I use my proactive and it all clears right up. that stuff is my miracle potion.



Hair bumps?!?

Try Aveno; the face wash and they also make a moisturizing acne cream. Getting a facial helps me and also I'm able to purchase some good skin care products that you can't find in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment