Saturday, August 1, 2009

HELP! MY HAIR TURNED GREYISH PURPLE! How do I fix it?

Clearly the answer here is to use some restorative hair conditioners, give my hair a break and stop dying my hair.



But if you could see how bad this looks you would not leave it like this lol.I'm not a colour tech. I need advice.



So I normally bleach my hair with pure white maximum lift (40 volume) creme developer with powder method. I decided to go brown and went with Feria Iced Mocha thinking it was a light enough brown to take to the blonde. My hair looks awful! What can I do?



HELP! MY HAIR TURNED GREYISH PURPLE! How do I fix it?

your hair has no pigment to hold on to the color your trying to deposit, so u need to apply a filler , that is just to grab on to your hair and help hold on to the other color. Also remember that because your hair is so white and has no pigment the color you choose is going to fade very fast. so go with a color one level darker than the one you desire. Also IMPORTANT tip for going light to dark... anycolors with ASH , or NEUTRAL and NATURAL are going to turn your hair green,, and if you apply red it will be flaming. so look for colors that are warm or golden . Good luck



HELP! MY HAIR TURNED GREYISH PURPLE! How do I fix it?

ok go buy color opps it takes the color out and starts over to your natural hair color



HELP! MY HAIR TURNED GREYISH PURPLE! How do I fix it?

If you go from blonde to brown you need to use a red base, even if its just a cheap wash out..or else the hair colour can go horribly wrong..sometimes even green...but ive never heard of it going a greyish purple! if i was you id dye it with a red base and then go brown over that, and then use a lot of deep conditioner!!!



HELP! MY HAIR TURNED GREYISH PURPLE! How do I fix it?

well hmm thats happened to me before but it was more red but yeah go to a beuty supply store like sally's beauty supply and get this thing called color zap



it turns your hair redish orange but thats just a side effect



and then right after you do that dy it the color you want it to be



HELP! MY HAIR TURNED GREYISH PURPLE! How do I fix it?

use CLEAR...!!!



HELP! MY HAIR TURNED GREYISH PURPLE! How do I fix it?

do not try to correct your own hair, if it goes wrong again it will cost u a fortune at a salon, there is no pigment in your hair due to stripping it with the bleach, book an appointment now

No comments:

Post a Comment