Saturday, August 1, 2009

Why is it hard for a black woman like myself to find a white man????

I am open and willing to date outside my race but have yet to find a white guy. Most that I see are infactuated with the ideal white woman- thin, blonde hair and so on so on. I know that is no excuse but it would be shocking to find a guy like chad michael morray with a black female. Guys like that only date white females. White guys aren't to attracted to black females. I feel the only way to experience that is for me to move to a white neighborhood because in ny white guys like their white woman. What do you think???



Why is it hard for a black woman like myself to find a white man????

Learn to love yourself and the right man will follow.



Why is it hard for a black woman like myself to find a white man????

White guys do indeed like black women. I think the problem is, that you need to let those white guys that you meet, know you are interested. The thing is, black gentlemen are more out going and straight forward when approaching white woman. White gentlemen seem to be a little afraid or shy to ask.



Why is it hard for a black woman like myself to find a white man????

I guess old habits are hard to break. Where I live, the population is mostly white. We have alot of chinese people here going to the university, and they usually tend to date eachother only, from what I've seen anyways. I don't mind dating outside my race. My last bf was hispanic. But some people don;t want to date outside their race unfortunately. The only advice I can give you if you want a white guy is to look in an area with mostly white guys.



Why is it hard for a black woman like myself to find a white man????

Hmmmm... you're making a lot of assumptions here. In my family I have white uncles married to black women. Maybe you need to have some confidence here because you're making it seem that all white guys like thin blonde haired girls which is not true. I'm sure there are some white guys out there looking for a beautiful black chica like you. In spanish we say si se prede that means yes I can so think that you can find some one. Don't give up!!! Good Luck!! :]



Why is it hard for a black woman like myself to find a white man????

guys think Beyonce Knowles is HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!



why do you sound so desperate?



Hun! we all have our soul mate,so,don't you worry Dear,you have some 1 amazing for you.



don't loose hope.



black for me is very-veryvery hot and attractive.



pls be your self I'm sure u'll find some1 special just like you.



GOD BLESS.



Why is it hard for a black woman like myself to find a white man????

Black...white...do you think you might be focused too much on a color and not enough on a connection?



Why is it hard for a black woman like myself to find a white man????

I'm not sure why you are so interested in white men. They are not better than black men. I know a couple that is a white male and black female, next door to my ex husband and I have seen a few other couples like that. But it is more rare to see than a black man with a white woman. I asked my black male friend about that once and he gave me an example about being home sick and laying in bed. If he asks a black woman to get him a glass of water, she is more likely to say get it yourself whereas a white woman is likely to not just get the water but ask what else he wants. Not in a way that they are easier to boss around but they are more willing do things if the man is willing to do things too. That is what he said. I can't say how true that is. He also explained that many military men that go to countries like vietnam are more likely to find a woman there and marry her and want to stay there because their attitudes about men are much different and they are easier to get along with than American women in general. But good men, and good people in general, are hard to come by. So if you find a good man, black or white, go for it. You might just have to make yourself noticed. Flirt with him and give him some converstaions and smiles that he can't forget. Hope this helps. Oh, and yes location might matter. There are many neighborhoods and areas where black and white people are more mixed and more open to mixed couples.



Also, it is true that black men are more straight forward than white men. white men beat around the bush and are afraid to say straight out they they like you.



Why is it hard for a black woman like myself to find a white man????

You won't be happy if you pursue a man because of his race. You should just look for a good personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment