Thursday, July 30, 2009

Caring for my hair extensions?

I just got back from Bangkok with awsome new hair extensions! They turned out really well and the hair now reaches my elbow. Wearing them up my hair looks gorgeous but out it looks a little fake... anyway I'm wondering how to care for them? Its real asian hair and I'm white but my hairs been coloured to match and they have been glued in with a hot glue gun about a centimetre from my scalp. How to I wash and condition - what shampoos and conditioners are best and how often should I wash my hair? How long will they last? Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)



Caring for my hair extensions?

I used john frieda get it straight shampoo and conditioner. Once every 3 days is about all you need to leave between shampoos.



Do not brush your extensions when they are wet. Next time if you choose to get your extensions redone go for the sew in type, they look better when they grow out and are easier to care for.



Don't use shampoos that have too much protein in them, it will make the hair swell. Do not bleach the extensions. If you know how to blow wave, your extensions will look really good.



Hope this helps a bit.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment