Sunday, July 26, 2009

Penius Hair?

I have little white, semi long hairs on my ball sack. When will they get black and curl.. and is this a sign of puberty? Im 14 by the way



Penius Hair?

It's spelled PENIS.



It sounds like you are entering puberty...



Penius Hair?

yes,puberty can start as late as 16.Yes it is a sign of puberty.If you are a blonde man,they may stay white.



EDIT:Well "Peace Fuzz" is armpit hair.You are entering Puberty stage.Enjoy life and you gotta have patience man.



Penius Hair?

yeah your fine nothing to worry about



Penius Hair?

I have little white, semi long hairs on my ball sack. When will they get black and curl.. and is this a sign of puberty? I



This is a sign of puberty. Give them 6 months.



no i have brown hair.. and i have what some people call "peach fuzz" under my arms.. just about 1/2 inch little hairs.. what about them



They will start turning dark before the end of the school year.



3 hours ago



ok thanks.. sorry if i seem kinda pushy in a way.. but one more thing.. my voice has been going from REALLY HIGH to sometimes low.. im in the chorus at school.. is it just from singing or is it from puberty



This is from puberty

No comments:

Post a Comment