Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How to make hair scrunch?

okay im just going to get this out here so we dont have a misunderstanding. i have EXTREMLY curly hair im mixed with 30% black and white-70% so my hair has very tight curls becouse im sweedish. i straightin my hair out everyday. but everyone knows when you straigtin your hair you cant get it wet or it goes back to the way it was.



how can i make my hair look like it's been schrunched after i have straitened it out? i cant put any products in it that will make it curl out.



How to make hair scrunch?

You should get Herbal Essance Totally Twisted curl Srunching Gel. I have it and I use it and it works great!! Good Luck



How to make hair scrunch?

i dont know why u want to scrunch straight hair... but try mousse or a volumizing spray?

No comments:

Post a Comment