Thursday, July 30, 2009

How to bleach hair from light brown to platinum blonde?

I have short hair, a men's cut. I want to bleach/dye my (medium brown) hair to a white or platinum blonde. If I go to a salon, can I achieve this in one shot, or do I need to bleach it a few times to get it light enough? Also, do I need to use toner when I get close to the color I want? How do I avoid getting the rusty orange or grey color that I've heard some people get?



How to bleach hair from light brown to platinum blonde?

If you go into a salon you can get it that light. It will have to be toned if your hair is as dark as you say it is. We have amazing bleaches and colors that can get you too a platium color.



How to bleach hair from light brown to platinum blonde?

you can mix bleach with blonde hair die t get a bleach blonde color.



Just be careful that you don't use too much bleach because then your hair will fall out

No comments:

Post a Comment