Tuesday, July 28, 2009

White flakes - dandruff?

I have recently noticed white flakes in my hair, even though i use head n shoulders shampoo and conditioner. My hair isnt itchy. However, i have started using a curl defining hair product - could this be the reason for the flakes?



White flakes - dandruff?

It could be the dandruff, and it could be the product. Some product can leave flakey substance, do you notice it after you have washed your hair ? It would be a good question to ask your doctor. some dandruff is frustrating and doesn't come as easily to treat as others.



White flakes - dandruff?

It could be dandreff or it could just be your dry scalp,I can't really tell because I don't see it if it doesn't itch my best bet is it could be a dry scalp



White flakes - dandruff?

It could be stress. If u stress it will flare up.



White flakes - dandruff?

Probably the new hair prduct, also with dandruff, you have to shampoo every day, if you have long or thick hair, make sure you are rinsing all the shampoo out as this will cause flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment