Sunday, July 26, 2009

White highlight? I just need some opinions :)?

ok soooo. my hair is a pretty dark brown, it's actually called espresso. and i'm thinking of adding just one white highlight either under my sidebangs so it just sort of shows, or underneath the bottom of my hair. my hair is just above my shoulders, and straight. i've done blonde highlights before, just one, and then i've had many, so i really am looking for the contrast between my dark hair and a white highlight. do you think this is a good idea?? any suggestions?? thanks.



White highlight? I just need some opinions :)?

try a very blonde highlight instead of white.



White highlight? I just need some opinions :)?

I think a gray (almost white) highlight would look very stylish. It's cute when it's done just on one strand. It would be a very nice contrast.



White highlight? I just need some opinions :)?

heyy i actually love this look. i think it is different but it is very distinguished. i think its classy with a little something extra. i plan on getting this with my hair one day as well. i say go for it !



White highlight? I just need some opinions :)?

intresting, good contrast.



White highlight? I just need some opinions :)?

yea i think it would.



White highlight? I just need some opinions :)?

In my opinion, white hair on a young girl would be very unattractive. I'd go with blonde highlights...



White highlight? I just need some opinions :)?

Don't think a white highlight will look good with dark brown hair. A blond one or gold looks good with brown but everyone chooses to do what they want with their body. In my opinion (^_^)



White highlight? I just need some opinions :)?

go for it, you already have it pictured in such details. Try an ash blong color maybe instead of white. I like the fact they they will be underneath your hair. very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment