Friday, July 24, 2009

I can't get my hair the right color.?

I'm dirty blonde naturally. I've tried dying my hair a silvery white twice now. Both times I'm just really blonde. What did I do wrong?



I can't get my hair the right color.?

go to a professional.



I can't get my hair the right color.?

you need to be more specific. did it come out too yellow? whatd you use?



I can't get my hair the right color.?

I would really suggest going to the salon for this. Sometimes the tone or shade is just not acheivable when your natural shade needs the extra step where they first take all or most of the color out thru bleaching and then they use a lavender or lavender blue toner to counteract the yellow, leaving you with a more neutral or white blonde.



I can't get my hair the right color.?

Well it's kind of hard to get it silvery white. If you are using a semipermanent then it will not hold. Why do you want to color it so white for anyways? I would just add blonde highlights and have them process it as light as you can go without damaging and then apply a toner (9v) but do not leave it on for a long time because your hair will turn purple. It only takes about a second from the time the toner is applied to the time it is to wash it back out. Good luck.



I can't get my hair the right color.?

try bleaching your hair an almost white colour first, than use a silvery-white hair dye after that. bleaching it takes out any of the factors of your own hair colour that would disrupt the new colour. Just remember afterward to condition your hair, to make sure it doesnt look damaged. Loreal sells a really good conditioner for colour treated hair

No comments:

Post a Comment